- Date Posted: April 27, 2023
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Company: North High Brewing
- Salary: $1,000 - $1,500 a week
- Housing Offered: $1,000 - $1,500 a week
- Website: https://www.northhighbrewing.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (513) 936-2350
North High Brewing
The Taproom Bartender is a team-oriented individual who represents North High Brewing Company with dedication and a passion for craft beer. Taproom Bartenders are responsible for creating a welcoming environment for NHB customers by providing industry-leading service and the use of our Customer Service Program. This is accomplished with a customer-first attitude, being knowledgeable about craft beer and being passionate about NHB and its products.
The position will work directly with the Taproom General Manager and Beverage Manager
- Sell draft beer, packaged beer, and merchandise to NHB customers
- Cocktail Knowledge is a MUST – Love making cocktails? This is the spot for you!
- Educate guests about NHB beers
- Maintain a clean bar, taproom, outdoor seating area and restrooms
- Wash and sanitize glassware
- Answering the phone.
- Assisting in maintaining proper inventory of merchandise
- Supervisory Responsibilities
Our bartenders average, when full time, make $1000-$1500 / week (Sometimes more if you’re a hustler!)
Experience and Education
- 1 years or more experience as a bartender in the craft beer industry or 2 years bar experience is preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of beer offerings (flavors, ingredients, etc.) to answer questions from customers.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills. Able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently.
- Decision-making skills – collect, assess, and interpret relevant information and make a sound judgment.
- Equipment, Machines and Software Used: This position requires the regular use of a tablet for the point of sale system.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, push, pull, reach, crouch, kneel, crawl or bend, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
- Environmental Conditions: The employee is subject to inside and/or outside environmental conditions but with none present to the extent of being undesirable.
- Other Requirements:
- Must have the ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- Disclaimer: • All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) occupying this position.
- Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- A strong work ethic.
- A desire to learn and grow.
- Communication: We speak freely, listen earnestly and collaborate effectively.
- Family: We celebrate victories as a team and hold each other accountable.
- Passion: We have a fire burning in our soul to create and innovate.
- Respect: The way we treat each other: the way we treat those we serve.
- Community: In all activities we prioritize our families, friends and guests.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after first 90 days
- Accelerated career growth opportunities, grow with a growing company!
- Free meal with every 7 hours worked (every employee)
Please email at [email protected] for more details or Call us at (513) 936-2350 for futher communication