- Date Posted: March 17, 2022
- Location: Luray, Virginia
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $11.25 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.goshenandoah.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (877) 847-1919
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a Barista to join our team at Shenandoah National Park, Virginia. As a Barista, you will deliver excellent guest service through mastery of coffee knowledge and recipes, educating teammates and customers, and making beverages to brand specifications.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
Starting pay for this position is $11.25/hr
- Greet guests acquaint guests with items and use suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following all health, safety, and proper sanitation guidelines.
- Assist in opening or closing of the location.
- Perform clean-up duties to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system and inform guests of the amount owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; process credit cards or determine correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintain accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Who We Are
Shenandoah National Park offers over 200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore including cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, quiet wooded hollows. It’s a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take photographs or go canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free meal during every shift.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability, and growth. If you have the drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.