- Date Posted: September 13, 2023
- Location: Winter Park, Florida
- Company: Interlachen Country Club Inc
Company ContactApply Online Now
Interlachen Country Club Inc
Beautiful Interlachen Country Club located in Winter Park, FL has openings for part-time Banquet Servers in our Main Clubhouse. The location of many of the Club’s dining venues, the Clubhouse features The Highland Grille, an upscale casual dining room, as well as the Tartan Lounge, an elegant bar. Experience desired but not required – we will train those with positive attitudes and a desire to learn and grow.
SUMMARY: Banquet Servers play a vital role on the Main Clubhouse Food and Beverage Team through exceptional member service to ensure a memorable dining experience for members, families, and guests.
- Addresses members and guests with friendly and courteous attitude at all times.
- Takes food and beverage order and correctly enters it into the POS system in a timely manner.
- Is familiar with and able to effectively communicate specials and Chef’s featured items.
- Ensures tables are correctly set for each meal period, private party, or event.
- Completes any sidework such as polishing silverware and glasses, folding napkins, etc.
COMPENSATION: Competitive based on experience.
- Suite of health and wellness benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance in addition to an Employee Assistance Program and supplemental insurance options for full-time employees.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid time off for full-time employees, holiday pay, bonuses, and occasional overtime opportunities are available.
- Employee meals, golf and fishing privileges, and employee events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
- Convenient to several local colleges and universities including UCF and Rollins.
AVAILABILITY: Must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
PHYSICAL / MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- May be required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to work in the heat and sun for periods of time.
- Requires occasional bending, reaching, stretching.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- May be required to carry and balance loaded tray.
- May be required to climb step stools of a height of 3 feet.
- Must be capable of working under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
Interlachen Country Club promotes an equal employment opportunity work place which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Interlachen Country Club is a Drug Free Workplace and conducts Criminal Background checks.