- Date Posted: September 13, 2023
- Location: Bridgeton, Missouri
- Company: Dierbergs Markets Inc
Company ContactApply Online Now
Dierbergs Markets Inc
At Dierbergs, our delicious baked goods are customer favorites and our
Central Bakery is where it all begins. At our fast-paced Central Bakery our Associates take pride in knowing they are preparing high-quality bakery items that are distributed to our stores-ultimately delighting our loyal customers throughout the region.
Are you all about all things food? What about bread, cake, muffins, cookies…you love it all. Do you wish you had a kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment? Can you handle the challenge of maintaining Dierbergs’ quality standards? If so, you’re a top pick for the role of Full-Time Production Associate at our Central Bakery in Bridgeton, Missouri.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- An excellent multitasker with a genuine desire to produce baked goods of impeccable quality
- Motivated to learn through ongoing training and development
- Focused and thorough in following food safety guidelines, recipes and production goals
- Flexible to work overtime during peak production times
- Reliable and responsible, you arrive on time, every time, ready to seize the day
What’s in it for you?
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision & more!
- Weekly paychecks – yes, we are going to pay you every single week!
- Automatic, scheduled pay increases to reward your awesome performance
- No overnight shifts required (Most shifts end by 10pm)
- Training and growth potential to help you reach your career goals
- Wellness initiatives and Associate appreciation to keep you engaged and involved
What you need to succeed
- High school diploma or GED
- Open availability
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally), utilize push/pull cart of up to 260lbs, and physical agility required in a fast-paced food production environment
- Ambition and a willingness to learn all aspects of our production environment
- Ability to operate food service equipment such as wrappers, labelers, scales, slicers, ovens, mixers, etc. (training provided)
- The ability to read and interpret production papers and accurately measure ingredients
- This is an entry-level role and we are willing to train; restaurant, production or general labor experience will serve you well
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation standards is a plus
- Flexibility to take on tasks as needed
Why Dierbergs is different
- Our facility produces numerous bakery items – the ideal environment for someone who enjoys variety and appreciates a close-knit, team-focused environment.
- As you learn and grow, you will have the support to move into higher-level roles.
- Unlike certain food-industry or production facility jobs that require an insane schedule, there are no overnight shifts; you’ll be off most holidays; and we’re closed on Sundays!