Lazy L&B Ranch
- Baking daily breads and desserts including breakfast treats.
- Assisting the Head Chef with meal preparation.
- Maintain the kitchen and prep areas making sure they are clean and organized.
- Responsible for proper food handling and storage practices to ensure food safety
- Review and ensure compliance with all Health Department Safety Standards and Regulations
- With assistance from the other kitchen and dining staff, maintain, clean, and organize the coolers, freezers, and dry storage areas on a regular basis.
- Assist with checking in all orders.
- All kitchen staff wash their own dishes.
- Pitch in as needed and requested by management for various other tasks.
- The opportunity to meet new people from around the world in such a unique setting offers an unforgettable experience.
- Fishing Wyoming’s untouched rivers, hiking, and horseback riding incredible and diverse terrain.
Room and board are included. We pay a monthly salary, gratuities and an end of season bonus (dependent upon performance).
If you are interested in working with us, please e-mail us a copy of your resume (with references) to our email address. Or call for more info.
Previous professional cooking experience is required.
Visit website here: https://www.lazylb.com/