- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Granby, Colorado
- Company: YMCA of the Rockies
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: https://jobs.ymcarockies.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 970-586-3341 x1032
YMCA of the Rockies
Position Summary: The Assistant Human Resources Director provides information, assistance and knowledge to ensure all Human Resources support services are delivered in a timely, efficient, professional and ethical manner. This individual provides administrative and operational support to the HR department, HR Director and Estes Park Center & Executive Office staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Human Resources Director in HR related matters and assist department managers with HR related matters.
- Possess an unwavering ability to maintain strict confidentiality concerning Human Resources matters.
- Function as HR Director in their absence.
- Assist in training and supervising a competent HR staff, including HR volunteers and interns.
- Coordinate staff sharing between centers.
- Ensure accurate, complete and organized records are maintained on all personnel.
- Assist in responding to inquiries of government, regulatory or community agencies.
- Build rapport with the Association department hiring managers and staff to assist in the proper placement of volunteers, interns, and international participants.
- Work closely with all Association department hiring managers to interview, hire, and place all volunteers and intern staff.
- Be the Association Volunteer Advocate by encouraging and building rapport with all SMR volunteers
- Communicate regularly with Association Recruiter for SMR volunteer/intern jobs to be posted internally and externally.
- Assist in arranging and presenting International Staff orientations at SMR.
- Minimum of 2 years office experience or formal HR training preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills coupled with outstanding telephone etiquette.
- Excellent organization skills with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, be self-directed and make good decisions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and challenges simultaneously, in a busy office environment with frequent interruptions, distractions and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in ATS databases.
Compensation Package & Employee Perks:
This position pays $53,000 – $59,000/year with full benefits and perks including:
- An additional 12% contribution by employer after 2 years employment towards Retirement Fund. Learn more about the YMCA Retirement by visiting www.yretirement.org
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies Lodges in Estes Park and Granby, Colorado
- Free family membership to YMCA of the Rockies
- Opportunity to live next to Rocky Mountain National Park and Winter Park Resort
- Ski passes to Winter Park Resort
- View All Employee Perks by visiting our Career Site, jobs.ymcarockies.org/year-round-jobs
Please visit our website to apply.