Sugarloaf is looking for reliable, hard-working individuals that love to ski or ride and enjoy working outside to join our Race and Event Crew for the upcoming winter season.
Race and Event Crew members set up, run, and tear down all alpine, snowboard, and freestyle competitions and events on the mountain with the overall goal of providing professional and safe events for all. Race or competition experience is helpful for this role, but not necessary.
The right candidate for this position will be able to ski or ride on all mountain trails in all conditions and will be able to work outside all day.
- Set up, run, and tear down events
- Maintain and keep track of equipment
- Assist in keeping competition department buildings clean
- Provide safe, professional, and fair events for all competitors
- Must be able to ski or ride all trails in all conditions
- Must be able to start work day in early morning and work outside all day
- Must be able to ski or ride carrying 25 – 35 pounds of equipment down trails to event sites
- Must be professional and cordial with coworkers, vendors, and guests at all times
- Some event experience is helpful, willingness to learn is a must
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Email Address Hidden