Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl
Under the supervision of the Alpine Slide Supervisors, attendants will perform a variety of tasks in various positions such as: Ticket Checking, Lift Operations, Sled Handler, Sled Starter. Alpine Slide Attendants shall operate assigned positions in accordance with written and verbal procedures and policies to provide the most efficient operation possible of the chairlifts and the Alpine Slide.
- Knowledge and performance of opening and closing procedures.
- Knowledge and performance of operational and emergency procedures.
- Maintenance of operational logs and completion of incidents reports as required.
- Verification of valid tickets for each guest.
- Knowledge of area attractions, policies and procedures for guest education.
- Knowledge and performance of loading and unloading procedures for guests, sleds and bikes.
- Knowledge of all slide rules and sled operation for guest education.
- Positive interaction/communication with quests and coworkers in a fast paced environment.
- Attend required team meeting.
- Assist in other areas and departments as needed.
- Address all manner of guest questions or concerns, notify supervisor as necessary.
- Maintain work areas in an organized manner.
- Work as a TEAM PLAYER in a TEAM atmosphere.
- Help out in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Look out for all Skibowl/H-Management/Mt Hood Management property and assets.
- Address any issues as it occurs or inform the appropriate department manager.
- Must be 18 year of age to operate machinery.
- Able to stand outdoors in a variety of extreme weather conditions for entire shift.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift 40lbs over your head repetitively.
- Be able to deal with high volumes of people in friendly, courteous manner.
- Must be able to work Holidays and Weekends which may include evenings.
- Adhere to uniform and hygiene policies of Mt Hood Skibowl LLC.
To view more, and to apply, visit link below:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden