- Date Posted: June 22, 2020
- Location: Pigeon Forge, TN
- Company: Pink Adventure Tours
- Job Type: Full Time or Seasonal
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 2-5 yrs
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (800) 873-3662
Pink Jeep Tours is looking for dynamic, fun, safety-minded and self-motivated individuals with exceptional customer service and communication skills to conduct tours in the Smoky Mountains.
Our Tour Guides bring the experience to life by providing a fun and informative tour with a focus on customer comfort and safety, while delivering information on natural and historical resources in a meaningful way.
Our Guides are safety-minded: inspecting and operating the vehicles on the highways and park service roads in compliance with all laws, regulations, and company procedures. Part-time, full-time and seasonal positions available.
Paid training starts soon and lasts approximately 3 weeks.
Qualifications and Experience
- 25 years of age or older with an excellent driving record
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Able to conduct tours for up to 10 hours per day, and walk to various scenic points of interest throughout the day
- Experience with guiding, educating, sales, or customer service preferred
- Demonstrate a passion for the outdoors and sharing the area’s beauty and history
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to converse with a wide variety of people from all over the world
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly rate of pay plus gratuities
- Full-time benefits package includes 2 medical and 2 dental plans, vision plan, life insurance, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and complimentary tours at all locations.
- Part-time benefits include Paid Sick Time, 401(k) match and complimentary tours
TO view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://www.pinkadventuretours.com/careers/