Essential functions may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills, and other characteristics. This list of tasks is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by this position.
- Must enthusiastically represent RIVERSPORT by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy, and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
- Able to follow daily opening, operational and closing procedures in order to operate the activities as instructed, enforce safety rules and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization in all work areas.
- Perform inspection checklists faithfully and honesty according to procedure.
- Provide information to guest about facilities, programs, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Able to greet and handle guests in a friendly, but firm manner to provide for a good guest experience and enforce safety rules.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures.
- Clean activity area daily or more often to insure a safe and fun environment.
- Clean equipment, booths, facilities, sweeping pathways, emptying trash cans and any other grounds maintenance requested by supervisor.
- Able to handle minor complaints and suggestions from guests in a calm and professional manner or seek additional assistance from supervisor if necessary.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner with co-workers, supervisors, subordinates, vendors, and the guests.
- Teamwork mentality is an absolute must-have.
- Able to learn and understand all policies and procedures pertinent to the department and the functions of the job.
- Able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as with a group.
- Strong attention to detail.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit here: https://www.riversportokc.org/jobs/
RIVERSPORT is a nonprofit organization focused on outdoor recreation and adventures, Olympic sports including rowing and canoe/kayak, and creating opportunities for more people to get outside more often. We’re looking for enthusiastic, energetic people who enjoy working hard, playing hard. We invite you to join us!
Responsible for creating a safe, fun environment for guests by proactively recognizing possibly dangerous situations and responding to them accordingly, enforcing the rules of the park and each individual activity, providing the highest standard of care to each guest they come in contact with, and most importantly being able to function on a team! The Adventure Guide will report to the RIVERSPORT Management team.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden