Responsible for the reservations and coordination of daily activities and adventure trips for our guests. Will use knowledge of Aspen area and Roaring Fork Valley bike and hiking trails to promote trips. Works closely with the Front Desk and Guest Services in communicating guest activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recommend and book activities for guests ability / skill level and interest
- Needs to be able to quickly solve problems
- Is outdoor enthusiast with extensive knowledge of area
- Attends Daily Operations meeting
- Identify and build relationships with key individuals and vendors to supply activities
- Develop excellent communication tools to promote this service
- Ensures accuracy of information taken from guests and given to vendors
- Ensures safety and well being of guests
- Ensures vendors uphold Limelight Lodge standards with each guest experience and interaction
- Fill all reasonable guest requests or requirements.
- Anticipate guest service needs.
- Discretion will be used at all times concerning guest activities and special requests.
- Develop relationships with restaurants, shops, clubs, barber and beauty salons, car rental agencies, florists, health clubs, recreational vendors, ticket outlets, etc. to help facilitate all guest requests.
- Is aware at all times of the scheduled activities in the city; i.e. theater, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sports and leisure activities; establishes close contacts with appropriate people in all of these areas.
- Recommends hotel restaurant, bar and other services and is aware of hours of operation and assists guests in securing reservations.
- Know about all daily hotel functions, location and times for appropriate guest direction.
- Keep management informed of any guest or employee service problems that arise.
Additional Job Duties:
- Handles all billing for services
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the Mountain Room space
- Maintain appropriate stock of materials for promoting activities
- Develop guest relationships and on going correspondence
- Update guest profiles within SMS with activity preference and any additional information gained during interactions
- Eye contact should be made at a distance of no less than 10 feet from every guest.
- A genuine smile should be offered at a distance of no less than 5 feet from every guest.
- Employees should build rapport with guests during any conversation, if the guest responds to the initial statement with a conversational demeanor.
- Guest last name is used effectively, but discreetly, as a signal of recognition as least once and not more than twice during any conversation with guests.
- Before concluding conversations, the guest is verbally offered additional assistance with a statement relevant to the guest’s individual needs.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Email Address Hidden